Protect your bottom line with coverage for your labour costs when performing warranty repairs.
HOW IT WORKS
- No preregistration of invoices required
- All Best Auto affiliate locations receive unlimited invoices each month, at no extra cost (SolutionsLRP has eliminated the $6.95 fee to register an invoice.)
- Plus, Best Auto headquarters covers the $19.95 SolutionsLRP monthly administration fee
- Service providers can charge customers a fee for the warranty, if they wish
- Each participating Best Auto affiliate location must complete a one-time registration form. You must include your shop rate on the registration form, which is used to determine warranty payouts. Visit www.solutionslrp.com/english-form/ to complete the form.
- Claims may not be submitted for original repairs that were done prior to the registration dates of both the Best Auto program and Solutions LRP.
- Individual invoices DO NOT need to be registered in advance to qualify for the warranty program.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR A CLAIM
- The original repair invoice
- The original parts Invoice purchased for the part
- A copy of the work order for the repairs required
- A copy of the Invoice for the warrantied part replacement from the parts supplier
Email the four required documents, including the LICENSE PLATE NUMBER, ODOMETER READING, and VIN NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When a claim is approved, the payment will be sent by e-transfer to the shop email on record.
- SolutionsLRP will send a follow-up email to the Claiming shop showing the amount paid and any explanation required.
- NOTE: Final INVOICES showing the completion of the Warranty Repair must be kept on-file and may be requested from time to time.
INVOICES MUST INCLUDE
- Business name, phone number and postal code
- Invoice number and invoiced date
- Customer first and last name
- Vehicle year, make, model, license plate and mileage
- Customer authorization signature with email or phone number
Click Link to complete SolutionsLRP Registration Form
What repairs are covered? DOWNLOAD the booklet.