Protect your bottom line with coverage for your labour costs when performing warranty repairs.
HOW IT WORKS
- No preregistration of invoices required
- Best Auto headquarters covers the $19.95 SolutionsLRP monthly administration fee
- Service providers can charge customers a fee for the warranty, if they wish
- Each participating Best Auto affiliate location must complete a one-time registration form. You must include your shop rate on the registration form, which is used to determine warranty payouts. Visit www.solutionslrp.com/english-form/ to complete the form.
- Claims may not be submitted for original repairs that were done prior to the registration dates of both the Best Auto program and Solutions LRP.
- Individual invoices DO NOT need to be registered in advance to qualify for the warranty program.
Click Link to complete SolutionsLRP Registration Form
What repairs are covered? DOWNLOAD the booklet.
NOTE: Best Auto affiliates who register on or before the 15th of the month may submit claims for that month.
Example: If you sign up on August 14, you can submit a claim in August – the month you join.
However, if the registration is done after the 15th, you may make claims beginning on the 1st of the following month.
Example: If you sign up on August 16, you can submit claims starting September 1.
Reminder: You must also register with SolutionsLRP before submitting your first claim.
HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR A CLAIM
- The original repair invoice
- The original parts Invoice purchased for the part
- Invoice for parts purchased and installed during warranty
- Warranty invoice signed by the customer
Email the four required documents, including the LICENSE PLATE NUMBER, ODOMETER READING, and VIN NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When a claim is approved, the payment will be sent by e-transfer to the shop email on record.
- SolutionsLRP will send a follow-up email to the Claiming shop showing the amount paid and any explanation required.
- NOTE: Final INVOICES showing the completion of the Warranty Repair must be kept on-file and may be requested from time to time.
INVOICES MUST INCLUDE
- Business name, phone number and postal code
- Submitter name and email address
- Invoice number and invoice date
- Vehicle year, make, model, serial (VIN) number, mileage and license plate number
- Customer first and last name
- Email or phone number of customer